Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand)
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will hold a written examination at various centers for the selection of Suitable Candidates to the state Government through Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination, 2010 for 337 posts:
1. Naib Tehsildar Revenue : 30 posts
2. Area Rationing Officer : 01 post
3. Passengers Tax Superintendent Transport Deptt. : 24 posts
4. Labour Enforcement Officer : 09 posts
5. Child Development Project Officer : 27 posts
6. Supply Inspector : 62 posts
7. Marketing Inspector : 74 posts
8. Entertainment Tax Inspector : 15 posts
9. Deputy Jailor Home Deptt. : 08 posts
10. Executive Officer : 02 posts in pay grade 5000-8000
11. Executive Officer : 04 posts in pay grade 4500-7000
12. Executive Officer : 06 posts in pay grade 3200-4900
13. Accountant : 12 posts
14. Excise Inspector Excise Deptt. : 22 posts
15. Senior Cane Development Inspector : 05 posts
16. Cane Development Inspector : 36 posts
Age : 21-35 years. Relaxation as per rules.
OMR Application Form : OMR application form with instructions can be purchased for Rs. 220/- for “P.G.” series (Applicable for unreserved candidates and OBC candidates of Uttarakhand and all candidates of other States) and Rs. 130/- for “P.R.” series (Applicable for SC/ST/PH candidates of Uttarakhand) in cash through the designated post offices, located at the various places in the state of Uttarakhand.
How to Apply : Application forms in the prescribed OMR format completed in all respects must reach the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 at the commission office either by registered post/ speed post or personally (by hand) up to 06-00 P.M. on or before 30/06/2010.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FORMAT
We are Moving Our Blog to http://sarkari-naukri.ptcsa.com/ so please visit this blog for more jobs and new updates