10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 24 Commencing from January 2011
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
* Posts : 85 posts
* Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
* Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 July 1991 and and 01 July 1994 (both days inclusive)
* Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
* Type of Commission : On susccessful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
* Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay sclae of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000 and other allowances.
Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fivesselection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format attested by a Gazetted Officer of the Central/State Govt./1st Class Magistrate etc., colour paper and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope ” APPLICAITON FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 24, JAN 2011″ is to be sent to the following address to reach by 30th June, 2010 by registered post.
* Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Addl. Dte Gen of Rtg., West Block-3, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 900108 C/o 56 A.P.O. on or before 30/06/2010.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMAT OR CLICK HERE